CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Congratulation Sis!!

Today, I was with my family celebrating my sis's best moment that brings a wonderful meaning for her, Convocation Day!! It took place at Politeknik Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam (PSA). Graduated in Diploma of Insurans, hopefully it would become a spirit & motivation to futher her study in degree level, insyaallah!! Only a bouquet of flowers to show support and love as a sister. From me to you...so good luck sis in whatever you do..we are always with you!!





Precious gifts, with love..












We are here for you!












Full with support..














Best cameraman, specially
brought to you..haha








From me to you!!













Congratulation sis!!





0 comments: